Thursday 21 January 2016

My Lady Tribe

My lady tribe. 

I wrote about these ladies and our group back here and since I sent the original email we have gained two more beautiful souls. Creating this tribe of like minded, compassionate, inspiring and hilarious women has been the greatest gift. Medicine for a broken heart and a jumbled mind. 

A group of women who lift me up and let me know that I am never alone, even though it can feel like it at times. 


I send them a list of dates, "yell" at them to write it in their schedules and then I set a time and place. I am (according to them), their chief. I basically boss them around and tell them where to be. 

We eat, drink, laugh and talk about far too many inappropriate things! 
It's pretty much the best!    


I love you lady tribe, you have my heart.



1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I tried to be the boss once and it didn't work out! We also talk important things like deregulation....