Thursday 12 November 2015

Happy 5th Birthday!

 

Where does the time go!

Today you turn 5 and I could not be more excited for you and your future.

You came into our lives and added so much happiness, magic & love. 

I had no idea how much a tiny baby could turn a world upside down. There are bad days, good days, medium days & amazing days and I am grateful for all of it. Not a day goes by where I don't thank the Universe for choosing us to be your parents. 


Here today:
 - you love playing Mom's & Babies
- you can negotiate with the best of them
- you are SO funny
- you ask to go to Starbucks when you're having a bad day "that will make me feel better"
 - you love magic, fairies and believing when others choose not to
- you love potty talk and the words poop, bum and fart are quite possible the funniest words in the     English language.


- your smile turns heads and lights up a room
- you are compassionate, caring and kind
- you are forgiving
- you encourage others to keep going
- you have a temper and can stomp a serious foot
- your favorite show is Wild Kratts 
- your favorite foods include fries, chicken nuggets, tomatoes, cucumbers, apples, anything chocolate, popcorn, corn & grapes. Some days you insist that you no longer like whatever I am feeding you, which your Dad & I enjoy immensely. ;-]
- you love the outdoors & animals 

Happy Birthday Anna!
You make me so happy and being your Momma is the greatest joy.
Have a magical day Sweet Girl.
xoxo
Momma



No comments: