Wednesday 4 March 2015

Back at it! A New Card Class


I am excited to share with you my first card class in 4 months. I struggled with whether or not I would come back to teaching. I couldn't quite put my finger on my feelings but I just let myself have those feeling and not worry about it too much. The new My Mind's Eye paper lines came into the store and I knew I wanted to create with it... so here we are. Inspired by the gold foil I created these 6 cards and will be teaching it on Saturday, March 21. You can head on over to the Treasured Memories blog to see the details. 

3 comments:

Tracy K said...

I'm so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Nadine. I am signed up for it!!

Patricia K.

Kathleen Ruelling said...

Hi, pen pal! I just signed up - want to be there to support your first class back!!

Kathleen :-)